Congratulations on your amazing website being put up! There is a lot to see that has been put up altogether with a huge bucket of effort and deep thinking! But what if the site takes moments to load and the potential customer just closes it off!
Oh no! That is not what is supposed to be done with the website that has a lot to offer. If this is not the reaction anybody’s site is worth getting then accompany in this journey of knowing how to make one’s site worth spending a lot on while site taking just a few minutes to be loaded.
Let the post first give a glance at the possible benefits of Image optimization!
- Google Page Score speed will be boosted up in no minutes. That special rating that would help gain outstanding prospect visitors.
- The website will be smarter to load: Ultimately a speedy one to load and easily reached!
- Will keep your bounce rate shortened! NO doubt the dropouts would be very fewer!
- The site will develop a soft corner in the heart of Google. Thereby increasing the positivity in the search ranking!
- Will work out as a money saver! As one would need less storage on servers, ta da no more spending on servers would be required!
- The mobile data plan not only for the site owner as well as for the visitor would be saved!
The main stuff starts now!
With pictures coming in two different formats. This is very necessary to know what is best suitable for the need. From the two JPEG and PNG, JPEG helps with the pictures that need millions of colors to be played with and for PNG, it is best suited for the limited color need pictures like logos.
- Before uploading resize the images:
Using the correct method and tricks, get on resizing the images and thus start saving some more space using the right image sizes.
- Compressing the images:
To help with reducing the size of the images and make sure the online and freely available tools are not destroying the quality of the image but are also providing a good help with the work they are thought to help with.
- Crop Images:
It is a safer way to reduce the size of your image. The exact replica of your choice of an image with one remark, everything is available but everything is just smaller than the real.
Well, there is a lot more for the day, about images and the clear quality of these to be uploaded on any site.
Even if the problem of loading the stuff on site persists then try considering the installation of a CDN.
Actually, it helps in making the localization of one’s website easily from any geographical area on the world. This would save the data and hence the visitors would be connected to the prospective website from the nearest location. This would dynamically enhance the website visiting experience of the visitors making them land on pages speedily!
Choose a professional freelance web designer to design your website in a way to minimize errors and can make your website as much as search engine compatible and users friendly so that you can get maximum ROI for your business.